Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of The Cutting Company Loyalty Card, The Cutting Company Gift Card, Clarins For Me, Monday-Wednesday Discount and Competitions are listed below; if you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions please don’t hesitate to contact the salon.
1. The Cutting Company Loyalty Cards are issued by and remain the property of the Cutting Company.
2. For each full pound spent you will receive 1 point. Each 100 points collected is worth £1.00 to spend on products in store. Points cannot be redeemed against hair or beauty services.
3. The Cutting Company reserve the right to without notice:
a. terminate the scheme
b. decline to issue Loyalty cards
c. withdraw or cancel the loyalty card or scans collected
d. alter or amend the terms & conditions of the Cutting Company Loyalty Card scheme.
4. The Cutting Company Loyalty Card, and any scans collected are not transferable.
5. The Cutting Company Loyalty Card has no cash value.
6. To collect points for a transaction, your Cutting Company Loyalty Card must be presented at the till.
7. Some purchases may be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of the Cutting Company.
8. Minimum amount for redemption is £1.00
1. Cutting Company Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Card must be produced in person to be redeemed (cannot be redeemed over the phone)
3. A Cutting Company Gift Card can be used in full or part payment for hair & beauty services and/or products.
4. The minimum spend needed to activate a Cutting Company Gift Card is £15.
5. When products are purchased using a Cutting Company Gift Card, no change will be given in cash but any balance remaining will be left on the Gift Card. Where a Gift Card holder wishes to buy services / products with a value higher than the balance on the Gift Card, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value.
6. The balance on a Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or gift vouchers in any format. If we agree to provide a refund for products purchased using a Gift Card, the amount of the purchase price paid using a Gift Card will be reimbursed by being added to a Gift Card.
7. Please look after the Cutting Company Gift Card and treat it like cash. We do not maintain information on the holders of Gift Cards and therefore, if a Gift Card is used without the consent of the Gift Card holder or is lost, stolen or damaged we cannot replace or reimburse the balance on the Gift Card.
8. The Cutting Company may vary these terms and conditions for legal, security or regulatory reasons or may suspend or discontinue the Gift Card scheme where necessary due to circumstances beyond The Cutting Company’s reasonable control.
9. The Cutting Company Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
Clarins For Me
1. ‘C’ Points are non transferrable.
2. To qualify for ‘C’ points, the purchase of products must be made at The Cutting Company. Clarins products purchased elsewhere will not qualify.
3. One ‘C’ point is awarded for every £10 spent on Clarins products in a single transaction and not part thereof.
4. Once a month redeemed cards will be sent to Clarins by The Cutting Company. Clarins will then deliver the complimentary gifts to the salon for distribution, subject to availability of stock. From redemption of your card please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery to the salon, however, no guarantees for delivery date can be made.
5. ‘C’ points may only be redeemed in values of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 or 40 for one or more products in the Clarins range with a value of £20, £30, £40, £50, £60, £70 or £80 respectively.
6. ‘C’ points may not be used in part payment for Clarins products.
7. ‘C’ points have no value except when redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. No product over the value of £80 may be claimed as part of the loyalty scheme.
9. Where the cardholder’s chosen gift is out of stock, Clarins will supply at its discretion a substitute product of a similar type of value.
10. The complimentary gift cannot be exchanged or refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. The promoter of this offer is Clarins (UK) Ltd, 10 Cavendish Place, London, W1G 9DN.
12. Clarins for me participants must be resident in the UK.
1. 15% disount of full brochure price is offered before 4pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
2. This discount is only available with Designers, Senior Designers, Principal Designers, Beauty Specialists and Beauty Therapists and does not apply to Directors, Executive Directors, Senior Therapists.
3. This discount does not apply to treatment packages or courses as these are already discounted.
4. To qualify for the discount, appointment must start before 3.55pm.
Some services may be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of The Cutting Company.
5. The Cutting Company reserve the right to without notice:
a. terminate the discount scheme
d. alter or amend the terms & conditions of the discount scheme.
1. Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Competitions are not open to employees of The Cutting Company or their family members
3. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The competition will run for a specified time and late entries will not be counted.
6. The Cutting Company is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.